Increasingly, large yachts cruising the Western Caribbean, Bahamas and Cuba are including Key West as a "must do" port in their itineraries.
A U.S. port by statute but definitely Bahamian in flavor, Key West offers safe harbor along with all of the amenities, attractions and ambience for which our island is world renowned.
Caribe Nautical is experienced in customizing services to the largest private yachts in the world. Yacht masters and operations managers need only contact our office to receive a detailed outline of berths, services and amenities tailored to suit their specific vessel's and owner's needs. Services include:
- Berth and/or Anchorage Reservations
- US Customs and Border Protection Entry/Clearance Processing, with Vessel Bond
- Coast Guard Notice of Arrival/Departure
- Ship stores/supplies procurement and delivery
- Ship spares receipt and delivery
- Crew Change/Repatriation services
- Medical/dental Referrals
- Concierge Services
Westin Hotel Marina, Berth 37 -- Yachts up to 195', 9' draft fwd, 14' draft aft
Galleon Marina -- Yachts up to 160', 9' draft
Conch Harbor -- Yachts up to 190', 15' draft
Safe anchorage with good holding ground is available in Key West Harbor, suitable for the largest of yachts. Secure dedicated tender slip at the Westin Hotel Marina, in the heart of downtown, includes use of hotel amenities.